Notre-Dame de Bon Secours Chapel
Located in the hamlet of Tigny, near the bottom of the Sétaz slopes.
This Chapel was built after 1700 as the Church records from this year does not mention it.
The name 'good help' is demonstrated in the statue of the Virgin, in an alcove in the middle of the façade, where she is laying hands on a bishop and a soldier. Inside, the altarpiece shows the same gesture.
The altarpiece, attributed to the Clappiers, includes two twisted columns in gilded and painted wood; the large capital of the columns bears two polychrome angels surrounding an image of Christ in relief, holding the globe.
Next to the altarpiece we see 4 large statues: Saint John the Baptist, Saint Martin, Saint Généreuse and Saint Marinus.
Two other artistic objects deserve attention: the leather antependium of Cordoba and a pair of altar vases, in glass paste with metal frames.