This course without technical difficulty is aimed at a wide audience. To reach its highest point, you will pass by the Devil's Bridge before taking a pretty single track in the forest. You will then descend via a pretty balcony path.
- Keep in mind that you are riding in mountain areas with sometimes technical trails, significant elevation where weather conditions can change quickly.
- Don't overestimate your abilities
- Check the local weather forecast before leaving / www.meteofrance.com / tel: 3250
- Anticipate and adapt your clothing according to the sectors traveled and provide a survival blanket, windbreaker and whistle.
- If you are going alone, leave information about your itinerary with those around you and make sure you have a charged mobile phone.
- Always provide a reserve of water.
- Stay on the marked paths.
- Be careful of electric fences.
- During hunting season (September to January) and near big game hunts, show your presence.
- Help: in case of emergency contact 112
- Respect private property.
- Do not light a fire.
- Keep your waste and bring it back.
- Respect fruit production and do not cross cultivated fields.
- Do not frighten the cattle.
- Close the park barriers after your visit.
- Respect the direction of the routes.
- Be careful and courteous when overtaking and crossing hikers.
- Free access.